We all worry about our health from time to time, in some circumstances this can be helpful and leads us to improve our life style; such as taking more exercise or giving up smoking. Health worries become a problem when they begin impact on your day to day activities, even when there is no reason to think that anything is seriously wrong with you.
You maybe experiencing health anxiety if you:
- Worrying about your health when there is no medical reason to.
- Seeking comfort and reassurance
- Checking your body for symptoms
- Avoiding certain activities as if you are ill
- Drawn to any information about illnesses and seeing these signs within you
- Worrying that your Doctor may have missed something
Talking Therapies can offer different types of therapy and support for these types of difficulties. To discuss how talking therapies might help you please – Refer Yourself and you will be contacted to arrange an initial First Appointment.